who is eligible to join?
For the safety of all the canine campers who participate, new enrollees must meet the following requirements:
- In good physical health and either spayed or neutered
- Current on all vaccinations including fecal exam
- Enjoys socializing with other dogs
- At least 10 months old
- Receiving monthly anti-flea medication (i.e. Advantage, Frontline, Comfortis, Trifexis)
- Minimum of 15lbs
- Knows basic commands such as 'sit' and 'come'
- We currently pickup dogs in Long Beach & Seal Beach only
Alpha's Doggie Daycamp isn't for everyone.
Some dogs because of their health, age and/or temperament simply aren't good candidates for this program and that's OK! Perhaps dog walking or behavioral training would be better for you. You're welcome to re-assess at a later date when your dog might be more suited to Doggie Daycamp.